BUS LOADING AND PARKING INFORMATION:
- We encourage all participants to park on Main Street, Walnut Street, or the parking lots at Washington and Walnut
- Buses will be parked along Poplar St.
- Buses will be assigned to either the Half or Full Marathon, Double Delta and HM Relay and marked accordingly.
- Please make sure you board the correct bus.
- Buses will load from 6:00 to 6:30 AM and drivers will close the doors as the buses fill up. Please enter a bus with an open door.
- All buses will depart the finish line area at 6:30 AM.
- Only items you are going to run with and/or drop bags you intend to leave at the Start Line bag drop are permitted on the bus. The race provided bags, clearly marked with your race number, are the only bags accepted at bag drop. Loose items (jackets, keys, bottles), backpacks, duffle bags, etc. will not be accepted at bag drop. We will try to have bags available on race morning at the start lines if you forget your bag but extra bags are not guaranteed.
We strongly encourage participants to utilize race provided transportation to ensure all athletes get to the Start Line on time. However, you are allowed to get to the Start Line on your own, but you do so at your own risk. There is decent parking at the half marathon start and limited parking at the full marathon start. Please arrive by 7:30am to avoid possible road closures, you may have a long walk (0.5 mile or more) to get to the full start lines if you arrive too late. Both races will begin on time at 8:00am. There is no transportation back to the start lines.